Social icons

Outfit: Missing the Red

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
{Gap sweater (similar), Zara dress (similar & more options), Bauble Bar bracelet, Madden Girl sandals}

Happy Hump Day! I'm especially excited for this weekend since I will be heading down to NYC on Friday for the Her Campus Conference and some much needed time with a friend from NYU. Brunch at Hotel Chantelle and coffee at Happy Bones (my friend lives right next door! So jealous) are already on the schedule. I'm actually counting down the hours until I arrive in the city (I'll be there at 6pm on Friday!). 

On another note (more related to the actual post...) this look is from the Fourth of July. I focused a lot on the blue and the white, but while you can barely see it in the pictures I had bright red nails and toenails! The weather was pretty freakin' horrible thanks to Hurricane Arthur, so I layered up and made sure to spray a lot of humidity controlling hairspray (which didn't actual work so well). Luckily, as you could see in my last post the weather got so much nicer over the weekend that we weren't too sad about the storm. 

Hope you're all surviving the week and have something to look forward to this weekend. I've been loving hanging with my new puppy and I promise I'll post more about her soon!

7 comments

  1. Cute look Caroline! I'm so jealous that you're going to the HC Conference - I wish I could get together with a bunch of other bloggers!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!

    Alaska Renee | http://alaskarenee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much navy!



    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I wish you could be there too!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.