Social icons

Inspiration: The New England Way

Tuesday, July 2, 2013
{Pictures from my tumblr and Pinterest}

The New England way is definitely the nautical way. After spending the last six years of my life in New England I've been sucked in to classic oceanside style that can be seen on pretty much everyone on the Cape and the islands this time of the year. Every year around the Fourth of July I get bit by the nautical bug and classic blue and white stripes are all I want to wear. While I won't be going on this year I plan to make the most of my fourth of july by bringing the nautical spirit to my small town with some fireworks and barbecuing!

Look out tomorrow for my July 20 Under $20 post that will be specially done for last minute shopping for the fourth!

~ Caroline







3 comments

  1. Love the house in the second picture! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I just love New England and it would be amazing to spend a summer there! I agree with the above comment, I love that house in the second pic.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3186
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.