Social icons

Sunshine and Stripes

Thursday, March 14, 2013
{Forever 21 jacket, Forever 21 blouse, J.Crew necklace, J brand jeans,  silver cape cod bracelet, gold alex and ani bracelet, Nordstrom ribbon bracelet}

Sun, glorious sun. It was so warm yesterday and all I wanted to do was sit outside and soak up the rays of sun that I know will soon be gone. People always say "If you don't like the weather in New England wait a minute." Well it goes the other way too. The moment the sun comes out and it starts to warm up it starts to rain or even worse, snow.

 I usually try to make the most of these days, but yesterday I had hours and hours of studying ahead of me so that just wasn't possible. I know I've said this before but seriously my teachers need to be a little nicer with the work load. Second Semester Senior year is suppose to be a breeze (all lies...). My weekends have been filled with late nights of studying instead of late nights of fun like they should be. So those bags under my eyes that are starting to take over my whole face are not from that crazy party I went to but from hours bent over a physics binder.

Hopefully this sun continues and school gets easier! For now though I have one of my favorite spring pieces for you. This jacket that I bought last spring at Forever 21 has become a wardrobe staple of mine. Whoever thought of navy and white striped moto jacket is a genius who I would love to meet someday. When the day comes where my jacket starts to fall apart (like all things from F21 eventually do) I'm not sure what I'll do with myself. 

~ Caroline

8 comments

  1. Great jacket! Looks really good on you.
    Hope the warm weather continued.

    Pia
    Pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Stripe Jacket..so cute..

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Love your jacket =]


    Yellow Blog [blog design] - http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    The best deals for one-of-a-kind and non-exclusive blog designs!
    Enter our blog design Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know your pain with the school work, I experienced it just a few months ago but I promise you, you get through it eventually (:

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.