Social icons

Make A Statement

Monday, October 22, 2012

I have always worn jewelry, but until recently the idea of wearing chunky or bright pieces didn't appeal to me. I only ever wore small pieces that were silver and nondescript. However, lately I have been drawn to jewelry that really makes a statement. This has led me to buy a lot of fun jewelry from places like Forever 21, H&M, and J.Crew. I just bought this necklace from J.Crew factory that will be perfect for next summer (oh and I'm sure I can find something to wear it with this winter!).

 Shopping at places like H&M and Forever 21 are perfect for finding inexpensive jewelry that you can take a risk on. At the  end of the summer I bought a necklace from H&M that I wasn't sure I would like, but since it was only $15 I didn't mind taking the risk! As it turns out I wear it all the time, but that's beside the point. J.Crew has beautiful jewelry, but it is a little out of my price range so I always look at J.Crew Factory to find great deals! 

I will definitely be investing on more jewelry in the next few months. I need some more bracelets to stack on my wrists and one can never have enough necklaces! Above is some of my favorite statement  jewelry inspiration from my tumblr!

Hope your Monday is going well!

~ Caroline 


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.