Social icons

Sundresses Under $50

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Dress weather has finally arrived in the Northeast and I for one couldn't be happier. I may be a lover of sweaters and boots, but I've definitely been ready to pack them away for a while now. It truly is the best feeling when I can finally switch out everything stored under my bed (basically a black hole of space) and hang up all my pretty spring pieces that haven't seen the light in months!

For the next few months you'll find me in a constant rotation of different casual sundresses. A sundress is the perfect wardrobe piece to bring you from work to happy hour drinks outside with friends, and the best part is there are so many affordable options! I'm not one to drop a lot on a sundress that will probably only get one or two years use so I try to always spend under $70. This particular dress I'm wearing was only $15, but unfortunately seems to be sold out online 😧. This similar option is on sale right now though!

Since I'll be adding plenty more sunddresses to my wardrobe this summer I thought I'd share my favorites with you all! Best part, they're all under $50!

SUNDRESSES UNDER $50


SHOP MY OUTFIT: H&M Dress // J.Crew Chambray // Steve Madden Sandals (similar)


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.