Social icons

Day to Night: Crop Flare Jeans

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I wouldn't consider myself as someone who jumps on all the newest trends (besides off the shoulder of course), but the moment I saw crop flare jeans I knew I needed them. Flared jeans were my childhood and I distinctly remember the Hollister pair I wore on the first day of 7th grade with layered tank tops. So, when the skinny jean trend came around I was pretty skeptical I'd ever be willing to give up my flares. Of course, flash forward about 10 years and I live in my skinny jeans but couldn't be more excited to embrace the return of the flare. 

While I've been lusting after this trend for a while it took until Old Navy released a pair for only $36 for me to finally press purchase. I quickly learned that these trendy crops work just as well for a lazy weekend afternoon as they do for a dinner with friends or a date (though they might also qualify as man repelling?). All you have to do is switch sneakers and stripes for heels and a simple black blouse. 

If you're looking for your very own pair of crop-flares definitely watch out for two things - 1) Avoid rips and leave all the rouging for the bottom of the jeans and 2) The right length is key. This is not a time to settle for a pair that might be too long! 

Plus, all the pairs I've linked to below are under $90!



Outfit 2 // Zara jacket // Banana Republic tee (similar) // Converse sneakers // Old Navy jeans

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.