Social icons

Chilean Vineyards + Exciting Announcement

Monday, March 21, 2016

I'm back from Chile and after two nights of getting 12 hours of sleep I'm starting to actually feel like a human again. I tried to make the most of my 4 days in Santiago, so I barely got more than three hours of sleep on the nights I was there. I have so many pictures from the week and I'll be taking the next week or so to share all my incredible experiences. 

After arriving at the hotel at 7am on Monday a group of friends and I rallied (plane sleep is not restful sleep) and headed to Concha y Toro Vineyard, the largest producer of wine in South America. From tasting the grapes to taking in the views of the mountains it was the perfect introduction to Chile. Of course, starting off the day with a couple glasses of delicious wine wasn't half bad either ;)

Before I continue with the rest of my vineyard experience I have an exciting announcement for you all! In April I'll be speaking on a panel of fashion bloggers at Lovely Happening's next event. I'm both nervous and excited since this is the first real panel I'll be speaking at, but I hope to see a lot of you there. Besides the panel I'm on there are going to be plenty of workshops and booths to help get your creative juices flowing again! I'll share a few more details as we get closer, but buy your ticket now before they sell out! 


See what I mean about the views? So AMAZING!
After the tour we had some time to explore the wine shop and just hang out on the beautiful patio you can see below. After such a long winter just getting to sit outside in a dress and sandals felt so perfect. Plus, the ivy hanging all over the buildings was gorgeous. 

 This dress was a great buy! Just the right combination of swingy and fitting so that I didn't feel like I was wearing a paperback (which is usually how I feel in loose dresses). Unfortunately, I bought it at a Banana Republic Outlet Store and it isn't online anymore. There are so many cute options at BR Outlet online though right now. I love this option and this option.


 I'll be back Wednesday with more pictures from my hike in the Andes!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.