Social icons

Outfit: The Opposite

Friday, May 30, 2014
{Zara blazer, Mango top (similar), American Eagle jeans (similar), Ralph Lauren sandals}

So this outfit is pretty much the exact opposite of the one I posted earlier this week. The temperatures dropped a more than a little making it feel like early spring instead of summer so in a protest a wore all white. Of course adding a blazer was an obvious choice to keep we warm before the sun finally warmed the temperatures again. 

I also got a haircut, which I hope was obvious since according to my hair dresser I got four inches cut off. I'm one of those people who only gets her haircut every 6 months (last time was right before christmas) when I can't deal with how long and thick my hair is. While I love having long hair in the summer I'm actually liking the short cut! What do you all think? Long or short hair for summer?

Hope you all have a great start to your weekend. I'm delaying my favorites until tomorrow so make sure to check back!

2 comments

  1. Love this look Caroline! I think wearing white on white is going to be one of my go-tos this summer! I love your eyelet top.
    The haircut looks great! I love when I get a few inches off, it just makes you feel lighter and fresher! So perfect for the summer! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Nan! I love all white, but I'm also always worried about spilling. Still so clumsy sometimes!


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.