Social icons

Winter Favorite

Friday, November 30, 2012
H&M dress, J.Crew belt (similar), MIA boots, unknown tights and scarf

This may be my favorite fall/winter outfit I've ever worn. I bought this sweater dress from H&M in February and barely had time to wear it before spring came. It is one of the comfiest pieces I own and yet it can be dressed up easily. Whether belted or unbelted it looks great!
 Scarves are a must have for cold days in New England. I love infinity scarves so I tied the fringe strings at each of this scarf end together to create one! 
I'm hoping to do more outfit posts on here but I often get home long after the sun has set.
 I'm definitely ready for the beginning of December and for the holidays. December always ends up being fun and full or surprises! I'll be welcoming the month by spending some times outside since highs are going to be in the 60s!

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. i love this outfit! very cute and cozy!

    Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit, and yes it looks so comfy! The contrasting colors are also amazing, LOVE it! :)

    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.