Social icons

Seventeen

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Happy birthday to me! 
With all the craziness in my life right now I've hardly had a moment to even think about my birthday, but I plan to slow down a little bit today to spend some time with my family and friends. 

On my birthday each year I love looking back at old pictures. It's always hard to grasp that just a few years ago I was beginning high school, and a few years before that I was attached at the hip to my American Girl dolls (yes plural, I was obsessed!). Time flies, and while I can't wait for the future I also love looking back at the past! 


For my 8th birthday I begged my mom to do my hair up in these fancy braid twists with butterfly clips. My favorite accessory was also Kit, my American Girl doll. Side note, I was most definitely a little frustrated with the picture taking by this point. 
I love the toothless smile from this birthday, and the puka beads that I thought were the coolest things ever!
Live every other kid my age I was obsessed with Claire's. When my sister got me this mini-backpack there are clearly no words to describe my emotions....
 Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

~ Caroline

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.